Medical Coding Training in Abu dhabi
Medical coding involves the study of patient records and their transformation to medical standardized codes that are simple to understand by a third party such as healthcare and insurance companies. Our course is intended for those who wish to pursue a career in this field. Al Manal Training Center is offering Medical Coding training in Abu Dhabi, UAE for interested candidates who are looking to pursue a career in that field. If you are greatly interested in that course, then do join our training sessions today.
The work of a medical coder is not as simple as it seems. To verify the work which is completed, the coder will have to check a range of sources inside the patient’s medical record. Some of them are doctor transcriptions, laboratory tests, and many other sources. Now the coder will allocate CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, and HCPCS codes, etc.
Medical Coding Course Outline:
Following are some of the topics covered under our Medical Coding Classes in Abu Dhabi. More topics will be discussed once you join our training sessions.
• The World of Healthcare
• Medical Records
• Introduction to Medical Terminology
• Ethics and Legal Issues
• Coding for the Medical Biller
• Insurance Follow-up
• Medical Billing Technology
• Overview of Anatomy
• Evaluation and Management Services
• Medical Terminology Audio
• Human Anatomy Flashcards
• Integumentary system
• Digestive System
• Pathology & Laboratory
• Evaluation & Management Services
In this course, besides training on medical coding, you also learn CPC (Certified Professional Coder) certification training.
Certified Professional Coder (CPC):
Certified Professional Coder (CPC) is the gauging standard for coders working in the physician workspace setting. Salaries for certified coders are much more when compared to non-certified coders. The CPC certification enhances the odds of getting hired in this heavy competitive market. Get professional training by skilled personnel at our institute and you are ready to move higher in your career within no time.
Here are some objectives of our medical coding training course:
• Recognize vital roles of the Physician References in the coding procedure
• Precisely use ICD Codes
• Precisely use CPT codes & HCPC for goods/DME and processes
• Comprehend coding from a repayment viewpoint
• List the main characteristics of HCPCS Level II Codes
• Offer real-world application of coding functioning data and assessment and administration services
• Recognize the data in appendices of the CPT manual
• Learn about EHR (Electronic health records) systems
• Build a basic knowledge about the human body and medical vocabulary that is being applied in medical coding and billing.
• Allocate and comprehend diagnostic and process codes leveraging ICD and CPT coding systems as utilized in a range of settings.
• Successfully utilize particular computer programs.
• Identify and comprehend mutual abbreviations utilized inside the industry.
• Comprehend and suitably apply industry-standard disbursement procedures.
• Efficiently apply your skills in the workplace.
• Determine expertise through conventional attitude, organization, and time managing abilities.
Besides these, there are much more learning outcomes of completing your medical coding training at our institute.
So, are you looking to join a Medical Coding training institute in Abu Dhabi? Then look nowhere except us. We are the best Medical Coding Course in Abu Dhabi right now and can help you by giving quality training at a very reasonable price range. Many of the students who have taken training at our institute are now well-settled in respective positions as medical coders. If you are interested and want to be one among those students, give us a call now: +971545069695.