IATA Passenger Ground Services in Abu Dhabi :
Do you know in the past 3 years, more than 1300 participants from 58 countries have opted for this course and stepped up in the industry of airlines? If you’re planning to take the Passenger Ground Service course then you are in the very right place. Al Manal training center has brought the best as well as a curated program for the interested candidates.
The IATA Passenger Ground Services(PGS) training and certification course program is aiming to develop a new generation of global aviation executives. However, this certification is vital to enter the airline or aviation industry. After learning this course from our institute, you will obtain the skills and knowledge that you will need to provide at the check-in, gate Computer Reservation and also Departure Control System, etc.
Who can enroll in this course?
- Airline passenger service staff
- Anyone who wishes to start a career as a PGS
- Ground Handling Agent’s passenger services staff
- Airport operator’s staff providing passenger services
- Civil Aviation Authorities’ staff providing passenger services
The candidate who wants to opt for this course must have attended high school.
After this course, you will have the knowledge of:
- Airlines and Airports operations with the provision of passenger services.
- Passenger and baggage check-in as well as boarding procedures, including passengers with special needs.
- Latest technological innovations in passenger services.
- Computer reservations and departure control systems operate.
- Safe and secure passengers as well as baggage transport.
- Providing superior customer service in a demanding customer-facing environment.
- Interpreting the respective regulatory requirements related to passenger and baggage transport.
The IATA Passenger Ground Service course duration at Al Manal institute is 45 hours.
After successfully qualifying the candidate has tremendous job opportunities at entry-level and front level operations of airlines and travel agencies. They can easily apply for ground handling staff, travel agency officers, airline city office representatives, reservation and ticketing officers, international ticketing officers, etc.
Al manal Training institute, based in Abu Dhabi, is recognized as one of the best private institutes. With our experienced professionals, you will be able to learn with ease and at a suitable pace. Our institute is best at helping candidates who want to accomplish their dream careers.
You will need to have core knowledge, skills, and competency to provide the passengers with a seamless, secure, and efficient travel journey. Our course at Al Manal provides every required tool and technique you need to learn in the Passenger Ground Service course. To join this course, call us at +971-52-7222815 or email at email@example.com .