Quantity Surveyor Training in Abu Dhabi
Quantity Surveyor Course is adding up lot of value addition to the construction industry both by civil engineering professionals and other MEP department professionals. That’s the reason today many are looking for Quantity Surveying Course to learn and grow further. For people who are having site experience and for students who has interest in this Quantity Surveying course will be learning the following concepts related to Quantity Survey Department.
Quantity Surveyor Course Contents
• Estimation and Quantity Calculation
• What is RATE ANALYSIS
• RATE ANALYSIS Steps for various items
• What is Tendering and How Tendering Process happens
• What is a Contract and Types of Contracts
• How to choose a Suitable Contract
• Contracts Management
• Negotiation Techniques
• Purchase orders & Work orders
• Other topics related to Quantity Surveyor’s job
• How to become a GOOD Quantity Surveyor
• What to do after attending Quantity Surveyor Course?
Who can attend?
• Anyone who has interest to join Construction Field
• Diploma Students
• Civil Engineering Students
• Site Engineers
• Site supervisors
• Working Professionals
• Any Graduate from any field
DURATION: 18 HOURS