Spanish Course Overview:
This course introduces the fundamental elements of the Spanish language within a cultural context. Emphasis is on the development of basic listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Spanish Training in Abu Dhabi at Al Manal Training Center.
At the end of the course learners should be able to:
- Use the language to engage in interpersonal communication on well-practiced, familiar topics using limited, formulaic language.
- Understand words and concepts presented in the language in texts which use well-practiced, familiar topics and grammar structures.
- Use the language to present information to an audience through written and spoken forms on well-practiced, familiar topics.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the relationship between the products, practices and perspectives of the cultures in the Spanish-speaking world.
Spanish Training in Abu Dhabi Outline:
Topics & Vocabulary:
- Greetings and introductions
- The alphabet
- Personal information: name, address, telephone number, email address, age, marital status
- Countries and nationalities
- Numbers 0-100
- The family
- Describing people
- Formal and informal ways of addressing people
Spanish Grammar Training:
- Number and gender
- Articles: definite and indefinite
- Demonstrative pronouns
- Personal pronouns
- Interrogative pronouns
- Noun-adjective agreement
- Present tense of basic verbs like ser, estar, trabajar, vivir, tener, llevar
- Quantifiers: muy, bastante
- The differences in the use of tú/usted and vosotros/ustedes between Spain and Latin American countries
- Cultural differences when meeting people
- Spanish language in the world
- Skills Work:
- Lots of speaking
- Lots of listening
- Lots of pronunciation
Spanish Coaching Duration: 30 Hours
To reach us today, you can give us a call on 052-7222815 and our experts will see to it that you ensure continued success in the future.